Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What Is Your Smurf Name?

Danielle and me were so excited to watch Smurf. We went to KLCC right after I picked her up from work. Every eatery outlets there were fully packed when we arrived. Everyone were sitting at the table eating nothing, they were waiting for the time to break fast. Had to wait for at least 20 minutes. By the time we managed to get a table, we had to shared the table with a local girl and a China man. See,the hand in blue sleeve in the picture? Bloody hell! We were sharing table and they took up more than half the table with their order. So rude. We couldn't chat with each other as these two idiots were talking so loud and the China man looked like a dirty old man. In the end, Danielle and me chatted through Whatsapps. Our topic ? That two idiots in front of us. Our Mandarin are very lousy but it sounded like this guy was trying to seduce that girl to his bed with his curry noodle! IMAO!

We ordered the Seafood Fried Rice Noodles which is one of our favourite. Topped with crab meat...Yum..Yum..



Tickets courtesy of Nuffnang.



Bumped into Simon while collecting the tickets and he helped me to take this picture. He even asked me to pretend to kiss Papa Smurf! No way I'm doing that!

Watching the movie was like being transported back to my childhood days. Days when I don't have to worry about anything. Managed to find out my Smurf name afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...