Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One Fine Day At Universal

A picture with the famous logo while Sis was buying the tickets .It was the day before to avoid the crowd on the next day.




The actual day.



Chinese fastfood at Ruyi. They don't taste like fast food at all. They actually tasted good.


Saw Woody Wood Pecker from afar and I thought he was a chicken!LOL!


Marilyn Monroe is still alive and she lives in Hollywood Boulevard in Singapore now. She got too famous and it was too overwhelming and she decided to start a new life somewhere else.

She opened a little stall selling huge turkey legs here.

Looks more like a dinasour meat to me. It was so big.Tasted like ham and it was very nice. I started to missed it already the moment I finished eating it.

Pop corn ! Pop till you drop!


Strangled by this monster twice that day. His hands were so huge!

I can't get in! The door was locked!

This antique car mades this scene so real. It was like the 50's.

Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN® Battlestar Galactica: CYLON®
Themed after the hit television show Battlestar Galactica®, the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters will propel thrill-seekers on several inversions, a zero-g roll, a cobra roll, corkscrews, vertical loops and near collisions mere centimeters apart.

This thing scared the shit out of me. It felts like it was going to flung me out to the sea anytime. I just can't look! I want my MOMMMMYYYYY!!!!


Wobbling legs after all those rides. Must sit down and eat something. I forgot what's the name of this thing, some breadstick with cinnamon and sugar. Anyone going there should try this.

At the rate of my food consumption now, I'll get a butt like this Hippo in no time. Sexy huh?

The yellow cab. I'm not sure whether we are allowed to climb on this thing to take pictures but I did it anyway.

Here comes the ass....and I'm an ass!


We watched an original 3-D film, complete with jumps, bumps, bounces, air blasts and water spray with an extra dimension of special effects through the miracle of OgreVision glasses. That was why our face was covered by the ass's spit. He sneezed right at our face!

Having green skin like Shrek is good. Save on skin whitening products, what's the difference in lighter green tone anyway? You are still green anyway.

Based on the blockbuster film, "Waterworld", we witnessed a tidal wave of death-defying stunts, along with thrills and spills from real explosions of fire and water at this fantastic live water show.

The nearer you sit, the wetter you get and it's not because the water splashes from the show but the crew purposely sprayed water with water gun at everyone in front before the show actually starts. Luckily we had our raincoat on.

This little girl sat with us during one of the ride and we were given extra express tickets as a token of appreciation from Universal after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...