Friday, July 22, 2011

Half Naked Goddess?

A friend told me,her colleague got married few years ago.Just because her mother in law doesn't like people wearing black,she had to forced her friends not to wear black to the wedding dinner.Nothing out of the ordinary here.But who's getting married?The mother in law second or third marriage or the bride?

If I'm the one invited,what I'll do is wear top to toe black sashay back and front in front of the mother in law.Another thing I will do is to take a picture with her,blow it up and send to her.LOL.So much for causing misery in the daughter in law.

I'm going to this wedding tomorrow after work.The dress code is "Goddess".I was only informed just yesterday.WTF.So last minute.

A question here:The goddess I know is the Greek goddess that is half naked.What do they expect me to show up in?
This?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...