Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 2011 Day Trip

Been longing for some nice dim sum, not some cheapskate BS thing that some coffee shop sells. It's kinda hard to find nice ones nowadays. I really like the one they serve at Newcom Club in Old Klang Road.

Love their egg tarts. Not too sweet and flavourful.

Glutinous Rice Steamed in Bamboo.



Fresh prawn in the Har Kau. Fluffy Char Siew Bao..



Actual Wu Kok with actual yam taste...


Siew Mai minus the horrible pork taste and smell. Fresh pork!


My favourite among the dim sum dish. Steamed pork ribs..


Lunch in Malacca. Some famous Taiwan style beef noodle. They have a choice of pork and beef. Hmm..not the type I like. The noodles were too soggy.


Buying durian puffs in the Jonker Street.





They called it one bite durian puff and you are supposed to finish it in one mouthful. I think by the time I managed to stuff it into my mouth, the durian will spurt everywhere.




Not really a fan of popiah but judging by the crowd and the amount of time that you have to wait

here, this is not something to be missed. Had to wait for at least 20 minutes!



The moment of truth: I will definitely come back for more! The popiah skin was very soft and fresh. The filling was bursting with some aromatic taste of pork lard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...