Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good Evening Bangkok

Had been craving for some Thai food for some time. It's hard to match my schedule with my bestie for some so I had to go for it #allbymyself. This place Good Evening Bangkok seems pretty decent for lunch.



This staff name Kaiwailiam took my order and he recommended the Clear Tomyam to go with my Pineapple Fried Rice with Chicken Floss. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to finish them but I don't want to dissapoint anyone...(Hey!I'm a very NICE person you know)


Had a quick chit chat with Kai. It's a pleasant surprise to find someone who's so passionate about customer service in this line where most of the F&B outlets here hired sourpuss faced staffs who only cared about the time that they can ditch their uniform and get home. And us the outlet patrons wouldn't dare to make a fuss about it, we don't want some unidentified object in our food.



Ordered my favourite Thai dessert. Yum Yum..



Made a mental note to share this with the girls at work. To be passionate about what we do daily and to do our best in whatever we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...