Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who's My Friends?

I have 1123 friends on Facebook and the numbers are dwindling now as I'm deleting some of them. Not many of them are my real friends, people whom I really care about. Just some online games friends.

Then something strange just happened. There are a lot of real people that's been inviting me to their weddings. Notice that I said people here, not friends. Funny eh? Hey! I didn't know that I have that many friends until now.

I thought friends are supposed to be people who really put in the effort to maintain their friendship and whose genuinely cared for each other. Who always keep in touch and meet up once in a while. What about whom you never even say "HI" to in so many years?

I'm scratching my head now trying to figure out who are actually my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...