Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The First Cheesecake That I've Ever made

As everyone knows here, I'm into cakes and baking now. I'm a cheesecake lover and I can't live without them especially the non bake version topped with blueberries. I always receive blueberry cheesecake for my birthday, which is a no brainer for everyone. They never have to think what to get for me!

Voila! A cheesecake by June! I never thought I could make them myself. Anyone believe that I just made that?Actually it was so easy that I've been kicking myself for not trying earlier.

The best part is my family have been looking forward for my next cheesecake. I can't wait for it too but not until we finish the mocha butter cake that I've made this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...