Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fools Like Me

One can go to the moon and back just for you in their proclamation of love for you, sometimes even going into the lion's den. Does it ring a bell for anyone?

I fell for that too many times before, crashing back to the reality damn hard afterwards. Why on earth do I fell for that and I still believe that somehow, somewhere and someday that I will find that someone who would do that for me.

Deep down inside my I-Don't-Give-A-Shit demeanour, I still believe that bullshit and I just couldn't stop myself for thinking that way.

I would throw caution to the wind and fall madly in love when I choose too. And I also choose to forget about how many times my heart had been broken, mended and scarred believing that I had finally found the one.

True love is rare and hard to come by but what's even rarer are fools like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...