Monday, November 7, 2011

My Childhood Crushes


When I was still a naive kid, I had a crush on some guys. You know childhood crush?
My standard of guy meter was way different from what has revolutionized today. How could I thought those guys were hunky back then? Must be some rose tinted glasses that had be been broken by the harsh reality that I've endured all these years.

Guys that I thought was good looking, smart...whatever back then were a total train wreck today. Total loss. Oh my God, I don't even dare to admit who they were now. Just don't ask me to name names. It's so embarrasing. I want to dig a hole and bury my head in it. I hope my besties will keep these secrets and never bring them up ever.

It were indeed some blessing above that those were only some one sided crushes from my side. Only God knows what will it be like today if it developed further than that.

Those are what nightmares are made from....shivering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...