Friday, November 18, 2011

Anticipated For The Light To Turn Red

Am I the only one that ever anticipated for the traffic light to turn red sooner or a longer wait at the red light?


Most of the time I would impatiently cursing the car in front for making a slow move after the light turned green or stepping on the pedal harder when the light turned yellow with some exception:

When they have this heart shaped red light


Like when I was having my meal in the car


And also when I was working on some war paint on my face


I received a lot of amused expressions in the cars next to me. It's either they thought I'm a vain pot or they must be feeling very hungry and that double quarter pounder with cheese I was holding was making them drooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...