Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Warm Pig's Trotters in Vinegar by the Big Brother

It's been raining for days now and I'm starting to miss the warm sunlight. My body is reacting badly to all the humidity and coldness. My fever kept coming back because of this.

Thank goodness for this wonderful bowl of warmness from the Big Brother. Home cooked pig's trotters with ginger and black vinegar. It was made with the ginger we bought during our day trip to Bentong on Christmas. It helps to warm up the body, good for my cold and bloatiness. 

Plain white rice makes the best companion but when one's hungry, anything quick and easy will have to do. Creativity and  efficiency goes hand in hand when it comes to this. The Soba comes to the rescue!


*Princess Emma does it again, she's getting good at bombing my photos nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...