Monday, December 15, 2014

Telling the Time

Being stucked in a tight budget isn't a bad thing after all especially when it can help all those stagnant creative juice flowing again.

I wanted a bigger wall clock with Roman numerals, unfortunately it's out of my little budget. But I don't want to go for just a plain clock on the wall. What can I do this time? *scratching head


It's not what I want but it's wayyyyyy cheaper, only RM 2.50. Deep down inside I know I'm going to hate the way it look on my wall. I was struggling until I got the idea for world clock. I'm going to hang not one but three, yes three of it with time adjusted to two of my favourite place, New York and Budapest. 






Now I'm a happy girl whom always a little behind time because I have been looking at the wrong clock most of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...