Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fault In Our Stars

Okay. The movie really touched me in a different way. Not that I want to be the doomed lovers in it but it has inspired me to change my original idea for a faux fireplace to the tree branch decor in the Oranjee restaurant.



Get what I mean? 


So I made my own blue vase with a plain vase and some light blue spray paint. 


It's not hard at all.


The hardest part was finding the right tree branch. I managed to pick up one as the City Hall was trimming the trees around the town. It wasn't what I had in mind but it will have to do for the time being. I trimmed off all the leaves and most of the thinner branches.


And here it is, a piece of Fault in our stars movie inspired decor for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...