Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Dinner

It's almost a full Spanish affair for Christmas Eve except for the Hungarian wine and sweet paprika I used. 


Here I have the Ceviche as the appetizer. Made from dory fish. I sliced them and marinate them with lime juice to help 'cook' the fish with its acidic juice. Chopped some tomatoes, avocado, chilli and coriander to add in. Some lemon juice as finishing.


Then comes my favourite part of the entire course, the Tapas with Chorizo, Manchego and Iberico cheese, olives and  the Serrano jamon. 


The main star for the night, Seafood Paella downed with the red wine I brought from Budapest two or three years ago. It's a bit too dry for me. The Paella needs a lot of preparation. From de shelling the prawn to making the stock, sautéing the scallop, dicing the tomatoes and onion and not forgetting the saffron. I'm making extra for my frozen meals collection again.

Anyway, Merry Christmas !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...