Monday, December 12, 2011

The Recluse, Me and Myself

Over the years I realized that I'm getting pretty good at shutting myself out from the rest of the world. I could stay at home for days or weeks without ever having to speak to another human being. No phone calls, no messaging etc etc. Who needs another being when you can talk with yourself? Scary huh?

It had becomes sort of an escapade for me. When things in life become too overwhelming and everything become chaotic, this is my refuge. Myself will be my best companion and best listener. I reasoned with myself and we worked out solutions to my dilemmas.

It really works. It's just funny how touches of insanity can keep me walking within the boundaries of sanity. Life's full of dilemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...