Thursday, December 8, 2011

Feeling Good With Shorter Hair

When my hair was super long, I always told my stylist please trim just a little bit, a tiny bit will do. It took me years to gather the courage to chop off my hair. I always thought I look horrendous during my school days with short hair and pimply face and also guys prefer girls with flowing long hair. Well, to hell with the latter. Who cares what the guys think? If they like flowing long hair so much, they can watch 'The Ring' DVD over and over again. There's a girl with very long hair in it, the ghost that is.

Long and dark flowing hair.Isn't this every guy's dream girl.




Now, it's a set of different instruction for my stylist. Short and shorter! Short hair made me feel empowered. I don't feel being tied down by some unseen enigma anymore. I can't explain the kind of feelings that comes with it but it's something to do with being liberal.



Feeling good come with some perils though:

Just gimme the damn bill, I don't want to see how much I paid for all those bleaching, treatments, colorings and what's-the-name-of-the-oil that you added for me. Don't anyone dare to ask me either.



Look at all this hair products! There's some clay, then some pomade and this powder thing called Dust It that helps your hair stands without having to tease them. Believe me, I had so much fun playing with it.



I think I'm going to ask for a even shorter style after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...