Monday, June 17, 2013

I love Linkin Park, so what?

From their single " In the end" til now, I love their music. They are single amazing. But all those around me seems to have very good taste in music. They insulted me for liking Linkin Park. Said their music is lousy and noisy at the same time. Meaning I have bad taste? F*ck them...

Everyone has their own preference for different thing in life. I listen to whatever music that I like and I wear what I like. What gives these people the right to judge me for my preference? Some people are just plain irritating. Stupid people. Why am I always being surrounding by these assholes? It was said birds of same feather flocks together . I agreed to this statement at certain point but somehow this can't be apply to the situation here. It's a totally different thing. I am being condemned for things I like. WTF...

Anyone going to join me for their concert this time? I never have the chance to go for one yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...