Saturday, June 1, 2013

14042013 Walking on Nature

Good morning San Francisco, done with my daily workout and I'll be leaving today for Fresno.


Yosemite National Park's on the itinerary today.  A designated World Heritage Site since 1984, it's one of the most scenic spot in western United States. We are lucky that there were some foresighted brilliant individuals that worked hard to protect this place from development allowing us to have a chance to stand right here today. There are deep valleys, grand meadows and ancient giant sequoias surrounding this area. Can't think of any suitable words to describe this beautiful place, only some beautiful pictures to share.




In admiring mode til I felt a stabbing pain in my foot, my shoes was biting me



                                       Since I'm here, I'm going to closest that I can to see the Bridal Veil


All wet from the mist of the fall but I've made it!
Someday I wanna travel around in the RV



Hello and goodnight ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...