Tuesday, June 11, 2013

11062013

It was Rip:60 then Jillian Michaels 30 days Shred and it's time to kill and rebuilt those core muscles. Lower calories intake and melt more of those stubborn fats away. I've been a very good girl these few weeks. Lesser cheat days and eating mostly health food which I used to hate (lesser means lesser doesn't means it doesn't exist and it's essential to keep my sanity intact). I called them non human food. A feat for me. They don't really taste that bad, just have to play around with the ingredients, throw in some creativity and voila! Delicious and nutritional meal at the same time.
     Garbanzo beans in the form of 
                     Hummus
        Low fat and calories, high fibre         
                    Ochazuke
    Made some high fibre low sugar PB    
                        cookies
     Combination of corn flakes with 
     muesli and gluten free skimmed milk
        First attempt for quinoa muffins
     Low GI fusili and tuna with not so  
      sinful dressing(cayenne for aiding 
      metabolic function,EVOO&balsmic 
      vinegar)

I worked on JM's 30 Days Shred for more than 30 days and I'm now on the second day of Jillian Michaels 6 week six pack with additional squats, front rows, dips and shoulder press. Boy, I can really feel it's effect now. My core muscles are feeling the pain now. Must really work it up for the handstand. 3 more days to go for this week! No pain no gain! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...