Monday, February 27, 2012

Planning My Funeral

Although I never had the ability to run any forced labor camp and to starve the entire nation but I'm going to make sure that I have a spectacular, nation stopping funeral just like Kim Jong II.

First I'll need some professional mourners. Since I'm paying for it, I'm going to get some good looking male mourners among them. They will have to sob openly in the public and I want lots of wailing along my funeral procession. Smart black attire will be dress code. The procession will be accompanied by a eight piece band parading along with my casket playing The Band Perry's 'If I die young' piece. Media coverage will be essential too, how else would the world see that I can have so many mourners when I died?

A reminder for myself to clearly state this in my will and to set aside a generous amount of fund for this elaborate plan of mine. A good executor will be needed to make this work.

Another quest to be conquered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...