Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Afraid of Retribution



First meal of oatmeal for my resolution to eat healthier and lose some weight and I already feel like breaking the resolution altogether. Thinking of giving up on the first spoonful of oatmeal porridge.


I've tried to make it more interesting by adding some Manuka honey, unsweetened fig jam and cheese and yet I still feel like throwing up. The last spoonful of oatmeal has went down the sink's drain.


Shall I just forget about being a skinny bitch and go au natural like the singer Adele? But I've been a jerk for calling others fat ass when I was a kid and I wouldn't want to be on the other side of the act of retribution for my past sins if I ever grow sideways! And it could come in ten fold!


Oh my, losing weight is damn hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...