Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stop that will you?

Some people has their own way of ruining your day.No matter if your path never actually passed each other or no matter how you avoid them. I would never know if they did it intentionly or it just happened to be.

For me,these people is like a bloody prick in my skin.I dont want to have anything to do with them. But they are everywhere.As if waiting to pounce on me when the time comes.

They tried to ruin every single of my plans.They think it's only them who has life. They expect you to accomodate them.Who the hell they think they are?

I'm sure everybody has these type of people around their life.They are indeed the most hateful spesies in the world.

I HATE THEM!!!!CAN SOMEONE PUT THEM OUT OF THIS PLANET?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...