Monday, January 28, 2013

Being A Little Paranoid About Food

I've been quietly dissecting all my food content recently. For most of the time I'll be on a purely clean eating stage. My supermarket trolley is only filled with health food unlike previously, it was filled with some instant noodles, snacks and all sorts of calorie laden food. Now there's only natural peanut butter, agave nectar to replace sugar, grapefruit, sweet potatoe for it complex carbs, all sorts of greens for my daily juicing routine and the list goes on. I've stopped eating plain white bread now, I go for wholemeal.

There are times that I simply refused to eat things that I don't know what it contained. I must know how the food is being prepared and what is being put into it. I don't know how others manage it but
it's the safest way for clean eating for me.
I do binge now and then during my cheat days but I still try to avoid simple carbs.

Being a pizza lover, I had learned how to make my own healthy pizza from a scratch. The dough is made from wholemeal flour and I used low fat mozzarella cheese. Now I can indulge in my favorite food minus guilt. Yum...Yum..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...