Thursday, January 17, 2013

4th: Back To Nature At Plitvicka

We headed to Plitvicka Jezera National Park in Croatia. It's consider one of the most beautiful natural site in Europe consisted of 16 interlinked lakes and a forest complex and not forgetting the numerous waterfalls around. There are variety of flora and fauna that made this beautiful place their home.

We hiked along the trails while enjoying the best view of this place has to offer. It was very tiring at some point but the lure of this place made me go on and on. I could have go back again and again if I have the chance again. Never been so close to Mother Nature in my love. This place is simply captivating.

Looking back while I'm blogging this almost one year too late, it seems worth all the hardships that I've been through.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...