Friday, January 25, 2013

A Little Improvement Goes A Long Way

I can do HIIT for 20 mins straight and also weights training for 45 mins non-stop but never power walking. First, I have lousy stamina and secondly, I have attention spam of that 5 years old kid down the street. That's why I never like cardio based workout unless they are incorporated into my high intensity interval workout. It's more fun and I could see faster result this way.

Training this way build up muscle fast but doing crazy cardio can ensure fat loss. It's a dilemma for me now. I really dislike staying on the treadmill for 45 mins. Well, training both way has it's advantages. Cardio give me slim feminine physical meanwhile HIIT and weights training give me an Olympic worthy toned physical.

Actually I prefer the latter as its result is more prominent for a result oriented person like me That's why I always concentrate more on pumping iron while incorporating some cardio here and there. There's no way I can skip them as I will need to shed off those excess fat to really reveal those hard earned muscles.

For the first time since I started working out back in September 2012, I managed to finish my muscle activation workout for the day followed by 45 mins of power walking ( of course I had replenished my
amino acid supply before heading for the latter).

Really have to give myself a pat on the back this time. I must and I will work even harder in future to achieve my dream bod.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...