Thursday, March 7, 2013

Flight Confirmed

Buffalo! Here I come!! I've finally managed to book my flight from LAX to BUF today. Been trying for the entire day yesterday on AirTran site and I don't know what's wrong with it. Anyhow, I got it from Southwest this afternoon. An early flight, 6:10am to be exact. Meaning that I won't be getting any sleep before that, only after the transit in Phoenix I can snore my way through the flight.

I can't wait to meet up with Jenn as soon as I can jump out of the plane. We got to know each others in some virtual farm and from there we communicate through Facebook for years. And I can finally meet this amazing lady in person. Life is great.

Then I'm going to try out those famous buffalo wings from Anchor Wings. I read about it somewhere and Jenn had recommended the same place too. Oh... How I love buffalo wings! And also Niagara Falls, I can't miss that out.

I'm in a dilemma right now, to stay with host family or at the hotel? Will it be bothersome for them to prepare everything and I only stay for a night ? As for the hotel, I'm freaking out a bit after reading some stupid ghost stories last night. I was at the supermarket today looking for sea salt and rosemary. I read about it somewhere that it can help to repel those negative energies around me.

Being paranoid as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...