Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Grief

I read the message 3 times to make sure that I get it right. I'm still trying to digest the news and I still can't accept it.

Though it did not happen to me, it happened to someone close to me. We both are dog owners and we love our dogs to bits. Their antics never fail to put a smile on our faces. We became alive when we talked about them.

Even though I know that they leave me someday but I can't control it but to cry at the thought of it. It was such a horrible feeling.

I don't know what else can I say to make my friend feel better because I have no idea if there's any words that can make me help me feel better when that unavoidable event unfold onto me someday.



Rainbow bridge is our only hope....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...