Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Very Long Night

Attended a friend's wedding dinner at Ciao yesterday.Had to rushed home and get ready in a super short time.3o minutes.Can you imagine?Shower,facial mask,blowdry my hair,smoky eyes makeup,struggled with the darn corset,panty hose and dress.Phew...hard work.Sweat..Sweat.Managed to break my personal record.Now,who says us girls take forever to get ready?Who?Surrender yourselves now!


Snapped with Iphone hence the grainy pics


Reached there but got stuck in the traffic jam as that place didn't have enough parking space.Had to parked so far away and walk until I sweat and my feet ached.It was an omen.I should have known better.Why am I so stubborn?I brought this merde upon myself(merde means shit and it always sound better in French.

The beautiful ambiance blinded my mind perhaps.




I actually like the decoration coz it's white!My favourite color.



Snap..Snap..while anticipating for what'll come next.Silly me,I have yet to know what merde will hit me soon.

Emcee that pronounced witness as winners.Jesus Christ!Then they begun to introduce the attendees that came from afar.Shanghai,UK,Singapore....why they never mention small place like Cheras,like Sungai Buluh huh?Oversea and some further places to emphasize something?VIP?Made me feel like dig a hole and hide coz I don't come from a place far far away...PUTAIN!


The buffet started.Imagine 300 people going for it.I never count but the figure was announced by the bride.Actually I thought dinner for this kind of wedding should be served in courses.Quite surprised when I found out it's a buffet style thingy.Maybe I watched too much TV drama from the land far far away that showcased the lifestyle of the RICH & FAMOUS.My ignorance...my own fault.When it comes to the food,hmm...how shall I put it without being offensive?The food was good,this is the truth but don't know why I had to run to the toilet 2 times and stomach ache.Maybe I lebih la. Another thing was the food was aplenty and can feed more than a thousand peeps(I didn't say this is the truth or lie but don't know why that dish in the pic was the only one I had the entire evening.Had to go home eat supper somemore)They served asparagus soup too,will put me off asparagus soup for a while.

Then merde started.Don't want to elaborate much but it felt like attending a talk by PM along with some other politicians.If you know what I meant?If not,we are not on the same boat so you can jump into the shark infested sea now.

I had the urge to just dump my friend there and get a cab home but I couldn't!Had to cool down.At some point,I overhead some attendee asked if there's more food served.Oops...I did it again.I didn't say anything...I just overheard something.

I wait and wait...Tweet and Tweet...Update Facebook status again and again...until I can finally escape.Sigh..Shouldn't have go if I knew earlier.This kind of thing is not my cup of tea.Once again,I brought this merde upon myself.Serve me right.DAI SEI

That was very long long night indeed.C’est des conneries!



This is me tired and starving....


P/S:I was just BS'ing.You can discount whatever I just said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...