Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Almost A Complete Dinner at Reunion

The menu





Braised peanuts and pickled lotus root.The peanuts are quite nice.Very tender but the lotus root is way too sour for my liking.


Appetiser-Drunken Chicken with Jelly Fish
Overpowering Chinese wine that I couldn't taste anything else.


Salted Vegetable Soup.Nice

Sze Chuan soup for me.Wrong decision.It was so sour!I think half of it consist of vinegar.Blek!


Fish maw soup,this was the best. Will be ordering it for many lunch meals to come.


Black Pepper Beef. Tasted like wagyu beef.So tender.I sapu'ed all the gravy! Another favourite dish marked.


The second time I ordered this.Yum!Yum!Love the bamboo shoots!


Sis ordered a whole suckling pig but IDK why the give this much only.Nevermind ,since it tasted so weird.Taste sweet. Blek! The last time I ordered roast pork ,it tasted so so only. Better don't order roast meat from this place.(But I heard roast meat is their signature dish)


This Chilli and Dried Shrimp Stir Fried Intestine was so crunchy and so 'heong' coz they cooked it with fried pork lard. Deadly food always taste heavenly. Just like how Devil tempted human with something good before sending them to hell.


Seafood Beancurd. Failed..


Deep Fried Garupa with sweet and sour sauce. Nice but so expensive.


Pork Belly with Salted Fish.Failed coz the pork also taste like salted fish.Too salty!

Other than that, everything else are pretty good.Enjoyed most of the dishes and the wonderful chinese setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...