Monday, February 1, 2010

Don't get me started on this again


I'm really curious here.What ever that made some of you thinks that I owe you some explanations?Do you really need to know about my whereabouts?Who am I seeing?What am I wearing or even who I fucked?What gives you the right to question me?Did I gave you that?NO!MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Don't try to tell me that you cared and all those rubbish.I know who my friends are!My friends know who I am and they are not fucking nosy like you do.

And for those who presumed that I'm whatever that you are thinking just because you think it is.You are so wrong!I mean who the fuck do you think you are to judge me?TELL ME!WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!Tell you what.Only God can judge me.Get it?

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...