Monday, June 11, 2012

Communication Error

The world is getting smaller and smaller. Communication is very convenient nowadays. You can speak to anyone at anytime from anywhere in the world easily. It makes everyone's life seems easier but not mine. It made mine a nightmare.

Here's why:

1. Some inconsiderate always call at the wrong time especially when I'm sleeping. It's either late at night or early in the morning. Had to turn my phone to silent mode and these had also made me missed a few important calls.

2. Gone were the days where we used to be very punctual for our appointments. When we said "Meet you under the bridge at 3pm" it really means so. Nowadays? " I'll call you when I reach there" but what time exactly? I could be waiting for you from 3pm to 3am!

3. Had to come up with better excuses to avoid somebody. I can't pretend that I'm not at home anymore! If I leave calls unanswered pretending to be busy, someone might sees me on Facebook playing games!

4. Whenever I'm trying to aim for high scores in FourSquare, there's always someone messaging me to question why am I doing there or why am I not asleep yet. I don't know what makes them think that I have to answer them about that.

5. People came to me asking why haven't i accept them as friend on Facebook yet, why can't they see my profile and why did i delete them as friend. Isn't it obvious that I don't want you to be my friend and yet you are still bothering me? Please stop harrasing me with your stupidity! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND , as simple as that.

And there are so much more that I couldn't continue here as there's an idiot that keeps calling me and she's not even looking for me because she got the wrong number as I'm blogging about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...