Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hear no evil, See no evil , Speak no evil

It's the rule that you can't overwhelmed a small wall space with large picture and vice versa. How about a large wall space behind your sofa and you can't find or don't have the budget for a large picture to frame it? Just group a few pictures of the same size either in a row or four pictures together in a four-square to create the illusion of a bigger picture.

Here's what I did. I wanted a theme for my latest project that would meant something to me. So I took some selfies based on the quote "Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil". Bought the A3 frames from Kaison, then blew up the pictures from my phone and TADAAA!!

Not exactly artistic type of pictures but my furkids aren't complaining about it and that's it. Another mission accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...