Friday, October 25, 2013

Why Six Pack?

Someone asked me, why do I want a six pack abs? Why? That's a very good question actually.

Well, I want to prove that whatever I want I will achieved it. Anyone can be so blessed and be born with a nice supermodel like body. But not everyone can have the dedication to build a fitter body for themselves. Many throw their towels along this path. Some may opt for shortcuts like liposuction or something like that. It's entirely up to each individual on how they want to achieve their ideal body. I do not rule out the possibilities of getting it done someday, not now. Now I want to fully utilise what I've learnt to achieve my dream body. I want to go where I've never ventured before. I want to see how far I could go. 

I know I'm being impatient sometimes but it's the process that matters the most. As I'm getting stronger each day and knowing that I have the power to change my own body, I feel good about it. There's many benefits that comes along with it too. Stimulation of growth hormone ( looking younger) , burning off more calories even when I'm not working out and most important at all , being able to keep my condition under control. And it's something that I can be proud of.

Gone are the days where I skipped meals or resorted to slimming pills and such to lose weight. It just doesn't work for me anymore and in fact it's one of the cause of my illness. Results were quick because of the water and muscle mass loss and it's even quicker in destroying the body function. Why would someone who studied nutrition and fitness walked that path? Impatient and stupidity. I learnt my lesson the hard way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...